Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Since I Can't Form A Complete Thought

Thanks to my lovely pregnant brain, my thoughts are absolutely scattered right now. Please enjoy these random thoughts for Wednesday :)

I have had a crazy week at work so far. I already commented on Twitter that I can't believe it's "only Wednesday." I feel like I've lived several lives in the past 2 days and I'm so very ready for the weekend. Partially because people at work are starting to really wear on my nervous. The other part? I get to go to the fair on Saturday! Granted, I can really only walk around and eat, but it's still the fair! I've been dreaming about a caramel apple for 5 weeks now. It's gonna be good :)
*****
Even though I'm happy to have some of our favorite shows back, our DVR player is full. We are able to get through most of our shows before we're ready for bed, but that means both Phil and I are unreachable from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. It is making me a little exhausted if I'm being honest.
*****
Phil got his flu shot on Monday so he's been feeling sore/icky for the past few days as well. I think it's finally much better than before, but he's ready to feel normal again.
*****
While he was getting his shot, Phil tried to ask about adding Jill to his insurance and we ended up with more questions than answers. Why do insurance companies do that? I mean, from a customer service standpoint, that's a really stupid thing to do. Secondly, I understand they are trying to save their company by not paying out that often, but the point of insurance is so we don't have to worry/cover the entire cost. Otherwise, there's no point in having insurance. Sorry, I really despise this part of bureaucracy.
*****
We ended up not getting rid of our Target registry completely. They deleted our old one and we rescanned items for our new one. Target still shows a few items as "online only", but that's not true because we physically scanned them in the store. I put something in the comments of our registry so people would know they can get it in store. I just hope things don't go sour again. If it does, I don't care what they tell me - the registry will be gone period.

Is ending a statement with the word "period", then placing a period after redundant? I was just wondering.
*****
Steak quesadillas sound really really good right now. And deviled eggs. And Thin Mint cookies. Why can't the Girl Scout sell cookies year round? That would be nice.
*****
I've been feeling good overall, put have a little bit of pelvic pain this morning. It makes me waddle a bit. I don't think I've had any Braxton Hicks so far, but I'm not asking for trouble. I also have more stretch marks, including near my hips. They honestly don't bother me though. I've had stretch marks before so I was expecting them anyways.
*****
My current "guilty pleasure" shows include Tia & Tamera, Dance Moms, and Cupcake Wars. Quite a mix huh?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...