Saturday, January 9, 2016

BB-3 Week 10 Update

It's been quite a week that has included David having a high temp. We are on Day 3, and so far no end is in sight :-/ It's his only symptom, and no one else is sick (knocks on wood!) so far. Hopefully the fever will break soon. We haven't been sleeping well lately.

Today's date: January 9, 2016

How far along: 10 Weeks

Total weight gain: My weight keeps fluctuating between the same 2-3 pounds. As of now, I am at my pre pregnancy weight.

Size and growth of baby: BB-3 is the size of a prune or petit four. The organ systems are established, the placenta is starting to work its magic and baby's eyes are closed until week 27.  {via}

Baby is a: baby! I should find out around my birthday :)

Maternity clothing: Mostly pants, but I still have several shirts that I'm just wearing because their comfy.

Sleep: Minus the past few days, sleep is good. I need around 8 hours or else I'm pretty wiped.

Movement: Nothing just yet.

Cravings/Aversions: This week I've wanted pasta, pickles, tabouli salad, cheesecake, strawberries with Cool Whip, tomatoes, salads with ranch dressing, and watermelon. Aversions are mostly the smell of cooking meat, peanut butter, OJ, bacon, apples, coffee, cheese part of the time, and anything that just doesn't sound good at the moment.

Morning Sickness: Queasy here and there throughout the day. The last few days it has been worse at night.

Symptoms: Sore/heavy boobs, tired, weepy, gassy, slightly more moody than normal, heartburn, dizziness, and some nausea.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first two: I was sicker than I am now, and I'm more tired this time around. I also did not really lose any weight due to sickness, even though I am starting this pregnancy at my lowest weight.

The best moment of this past week: Getting everyone back into the swing of things after the holidays.

What I miss: Nothing :)

I'm looking forward to: My next appointment in a month, a retreat I am going to this weekend as a youth sponsor, and David's fever going away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...