Monday, April 1, 2019

Well Hey There!

It's been a hot minute since I've been here. How've ya been?!

Lots of life has happened since my last post, so I'm not even going to attempt to play catch up. I was trying out some YouTube because I felt like videos were easier. Then I had storage issues. Now the video editor on our computer doesn't work anymore. I've also struggled with my mental health for quite some time.

Now, I have felt the need to blog for a long time. I'm just now feeling like I can blog again. Between trying to juggle life with 4 kiddos, and all the other life things I've had thrown my way, I am starting to feel a little more at ease.

Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...