Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It All Comes Down To Right Now...


{via}

The past three days have been awful for me. My allergies are starting to crank their gears and it's been giving me a splitting headache the past four nights. So splitting that my eyes start to blur.

Today I picked up my cap and gown! That means I can stop going to class right?! HAHA I'm just kidding ;) Seriously though, it's a pretty fantastic feeling. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and I cannot express how much joy I am feeling. 6 1/2 years, 3 school, so many life lessons learned... it's been quite a journey. My greatest joy is knowing that my parents will be able to come down and celebrate this momentous occasion with me! I'm giving a vocal recital the night before too. It's going to be a great weekend :D

I also feel inclined to report that there was a 4.3 magnitude earthquake in Oklahoma today. Now, I just want to say that, I was about 1 hour north of the epicenter, (on the second story of a building), and I only saw my desk shake ever so slightly. Anyone else much further shouldn't be able to say they really felt it. That's just my opinion.

I hope y'all are having a great week!

Peace to you,
"Now or Never" from High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Oh yeah, I went there!)

1 comment:

  1. Now that you all are used to earthquakes, you can come live out here with us, right? Hahaha

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...