Tuesday, March 29, 2011

She Said It's Cold...

As a birthday gift, a certain husband of mine bought me my dream camera - a Nikon D3000! It arrived today and I couldn't wait to try it out! The hour and forty minutes it took for the battery to charge was such a looooong time! HAHA I don't think time has crawled that slow for me in quite some time ;) The best part is, I found out that this is the exact model my brother bought about 6 months ago. That way, if I have any questions, he should be able to help me :)

Here are some of the photos I took!

Me :)

Petey

Cleo

Our decorated door

Flowers

Swings


Phil

Car Dashboard

I'm officially in love! *swoon* Thanks to my wonderful hubby, Phil, for my wonderful gift!!

Now I'm waiting to do a video chat with my mama so she can help me with my dress I'm sewing. I'm hoping to have it completed by Easter! It's my first major sewing project and even though I made sure it was an easy pattern, I'm still not really sure with parts of the process. I'm opened to any and all advice about using a sewing machine.

Hope y'all are having a great Tuesday :)

"One Headlight" by The Wallflowers from Bringing Down the Horse

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new camera! I love our Nikon :) though Jon does way better with it than I do ;) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...