Monday, March 28, 2011

I Bless The Rains...


*No Spoilers, I promise :)*

First of all, how sad was Army Wives?!?! Seriously... 
That's why my eyes are extra-squinty in the Vlog for today. I cried so much! It was hard to hold back with my boss within earshot! I didn't want him to think I was crazy HAHA

Second, I will be doing another post later today about my wonderful birthday weekend :) It's still really rainy/misty, but we can use all the rain we can get around here.

Third, I decided to try out the Monday Mingle today! Please enjoy!


Happy Monday!

"Africa" by Toto from Toto IV

3 comments:

  1. If I used Twitter more, grasshopper, I'd use TweetDeck. It's more customizable, though the interface isn't as nice as some of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking cried the entire hour of Army Wives!!! I had a headache this morning which I'm blaming on the crying. I couldn't even handle watching Coming Home afterward cuz that makes me cry too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm so glad you joined in Monday Mingle!

    OH another Army Wives fan! I love that show but it was so sad. Of course it was very suspenseful the week before (actually 2 weeks). I didn't want anyone to die...

    Ohhhhhh you brought back some good memories with Africa. We listened to that whole album so much when I was a teen! Yes, I'm pretty old :)

    Thanks for mingling!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...