Friday, March 11, 2011

I Lift My Eyes Unto The Hills...


{via}

First and foremost, although it's going to be everywhere, I just want to say that my heart and prayers go out to everyone in Japan, HI and the west coast. Those that were in the middle of the terror and those with loved ones that were lost in the chaos. After the horrible earthquake in NZ, I couldn't imagine having a similar disaster so soon. Even if you don't pray, at least send happy/warm thoughts. We all need it :)

Secondly, I'm pretty tired of hearing people on facebook and elsewhere saying the events this year are proof that 2012 is happening. I felt the same way with Y2K. If the angels in heaven don't know when the world will end, why would we? Let it go and say something positive. In fact, facebook itself has been upsetting me more and more. I have a feeling, by the time I'm 30, my facebook will be gone. I'm a little over it.

Third, I know I've been absent lately and I have a short(ish) video blog to explain.


Happy Friday!
Peace to you,

"Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns from Lifesong

2 comments:

  1. Too bad about the cat. See, that's why I don't have pets. No emotional attachments. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about Salem! But I know you all just want what's best for her and it'll be the best situation I'm sure. Love you & miss you! Call me sometime if you ever wanna chat more about what else is going on. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...