Saturday, March 26, 2011

Take A Cha-Cha-Cha-Chance...

Saturday Morning Scene



Today is my birthday! I am officially in my mid-twenties and a quarter century old. Phil and I are in Tulsa for the weekend and staying at the in-laws. I have a favorite blanket that I use, (it's Jurassic Park themed and so comfy!), and that's what I slept with. I got to sleep in until 8 a.m., (sadly, by my definition, that's sleeping in), and woke up to some sweet birthday wishes on my facebook wall :)

The rest of the day is full of low key plans - Red Lobster for lunch with the in-laws, a video chat with the folks, dinner at The Melting Pot, (I've never been, but I get a free chocolate fondue for two for my birthday!), and a small gathering at our favorite bar, McNellie's. My brother and his girlfriend may even get to stop by!

Plus, I have a super cute birthday outfit that I'll share with you tomorrow. I hope you all have a lovely day today!!


"Birthday" by The Beatles from The White Album

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Sounds like a fabulous day. My SIL's family is all from Tulsa and I've been there a few times. Theres so much fun stuff to do there :)

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...