Saturday, May 25, 2013

All Will Be Well

I kinda disappeared for a few days. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I've had a hard time. Also, it's been so stormy the last few days so I've been jumpy about all the thunder and such. I really just have to get over it and keep going. It's just proving to be harder than I expected.

My mom told me once that I need to change my life mantra. Currently, my mantra seems to be "Oh God, Oh God, Dear Jesus, Oh God!" Meaning, I worry way too much, and too often. Instead, my mantra should be "All will be well, and all will be well, and all things will be well." I'm working on it, but it may take awhile. Besides, with all my extra hormones floating around, I'm a little extra anxious than normal.

Yesterday, Phil and I celebrated 5 years of marriage :) My how time flies! He had to work during the day, but he came home with some P.F. Chang's for dinner! Unfortunately, I ended up getting really sick overnight. Luckily for me, Phil took the "in sickness and in health" vow literally ;) He helped me get comfortable and has been really great all day today. I feel better now, so I'm hoping it was just a one time thing.
{Photo Credit: Colorband PhotoArtisans}

Today has been fairly low key, but I'm glad for it. We went grocery shopping, watched some Netflix, and Skyped with my folks. Tomorrow, we have church, Phil has a little yard work to do, and that's about it!

I hope y'all are doing ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...