Saturday, January 16, 2016

BB-3 Week 11 Update

I'm backdating this post because I was out of town on a youth retreat! It was freezing cold all weekend, but I survived :) I didn't forget BB-3!

Today's date: January 21, 2016

How far along: 11 Weeks (+5 days)

Total weight gain: I am at my pre pregnancy weight.

Size and growth of baby: BB-3 is the size of a brussel sprout or small limeToes and fingers are no longer webbed, little things like tooth buds and hair follicles are forming, and even though I don't feel them yet, there are lots of movements going on in there! {via}

Baby is a: baby! I should find out around my birthday :)

Maternity clothing: Mostly pants, though I am wearing loose shirts for now.

Sleep: I'm pretty sleepy during the day, and I had about 4 days in a row where I was not getting a restful night's sleep. Hopefully that's behind me for now!.

Movement: Nothing just yet, but I have a feeling I may feel something in the next week or so!

Cravings/Aversions: This week I've wanted flour tortillas, Cocoa Pebbles, and chips and salsa. Aversions are mostly the smell of cooking meat, and anything that sounds bad at the time. This time around, I am a lot more wishy-washy with what does and does not sound good. Like ketchup was fine one day, and the next is smelled terrible to me.

Morning Sickness: Queasy here and there, but I am definitely feeling a little more human again!

Symptoms: Sore/heavy boobs, tired, weepy, gassy, slightly more moody than normal, heartburn, dizziness, and some nausea.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first two: I was sicker than I am now, and I'm more tired this time around. I also did not really lose any weight due to sickness, even though I am starting this pregnancy at my lowest weight. Also, my mind changes about what foods I do and do not like almost daily.

The best moment of this past week: Being home again with my family after a weekend retreat.

What I miss: Nothing :)

I'm looking forward to: My next appointment in a week, finalizing my bridesmaid dress, and getting both kiddos enrolled for preschool next year!

{No Jillian's Week 11 Update (I was out of town)}
{David's Week 11 Update}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...