Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Lord Has Promised Good To Me...

PROJECT 365: Day 46
I'm feeling really awful today. I woke up really ache-y all over with a sore/dry throat. I'm hoping Phil didn't pick something up working at Walgreen's this weekend. He didn't feel well yesterday, but he's good to go today. I'm also feeling nauseous, but I'm sure part of it is nerves.

You see, yesterday I went to the lady doctor. After what happened to me in June, I was having the same situation happen again this time. Worrying that something was wrong, I made an appointment with my doctor. We talked things over and she pretty much thinks I may have a cyst on at least one of my ovaries. So I took a blood test yesterday and I'm doing an ultrasound this afternoon. I am just a little nervous about this. I was hoping to have an ultrasound under happier circumstances, but it's good to find out what's going on. I'm just really really nervous because I am very protective of that area of my body. I know I'll need to get used to it when I am pregnant... doesn't make it any less scary for me :-/

I promise to update more often, I just haven't had the energy lately. I hope y'all are having a better week than me :)

Peace to you,


"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" by Chris Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...