Friday, May 6, 2011

Fabulous Friday



It's another Fabulous Friday! Link up with Laura!


{via me}
First and foremost, my fabulous husband :) He's been keeping up with my crazy food cravings, my random mood swings and my, pardon me for the tmi, gas! HAHA I love him so much!

{via}
Second, Sex and the City on DVD. I've been lying in bed and watching from episode one. It's hard not to fall in love with this show every time I watch!

{via}
Third, Mac and Cheese. If nothing else, this is what I can eat.

{via}
Fourth, my miracle drug. Without this, I don't think I'd make it through Annette's wedding in 2 weeks.

{via me}
And finally, Sandals. I keep thinking about our honeymoon to Jamaica and I want to go back SO badly. So much so that I have been on the website two days in a row, just browsing. 2013 won't get here fast enough! (We're hoping to go for our 5th anniversary)

Happy Friday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the Zofran is working for you. It didn't work for me. In fact, there were many times I took it, and puked 10-15 minutes after. Oh, I feel for you...

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...