Sunday, May 3, 2015

If It Ain't One Thing...

Well lookie lookie. I'm finally able to jump back on to Blogger! I will have quite a few backdated posts here in the next week or so.

My 5 year old laptop is going kaput. At first we assumed it was the internet, but now we know it's more than that. For the most part, my computer is backed up on an external hard drive. {No worries on that front!} It will be at least a year before we can afford a new computer for me. Luckily, our family desktop that has been neglected for several months is it great working condition. Bear with me as I transfer ownership.

School is quickly wrapping up for Jillian, so our almost bearable normal is going to change to a new summer normal. Prayers are always appreciated ;)

See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...