Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day 2015

Father's Day this year was a little different for us. The great part was I got to be with my daddy! The sad part was Phil was out of the country. We celebrated by eating out the weekend before Father's Day so Phil could feel appreciated.


Phil is an amazing dad! He is very hands-on, and truly loves being around his babies. He usually takes care of bath time so he can have some one-on-one time with both of our children. He may not do everything perfectly, but he does it all with a full heart. He works hard to provide for our family. We love him so much!

My daddy is a wonderful man! He is strong, hard-working, kind, confident, fun, humorous, and just an all around great guy to know. He works hard, and watches TV hard. He supports me just as much, and as good, living 800 miles away as he did when we lived under the same roof. He is a sweet man, and I am very proud to be his daughter. He loves his grand-babies, and would change a diaper if his and the child's life depended on it. He makes sure my children feel loved and supported by him just as much as he did for me. We love him so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...