Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Jillian's First Day of PreK


Today is a big day! Jillian is starting PreK at our church's preschool. We had the option of having her do PreK in the public school system, but we decided against it. I'm excited to see what the year holds for her!

{And please don't even mention her going to Kindergarten next year. I'm not even going there! I turn into weepy mommy mush at the thought.}

Jillian is looking forward to school. She is such a smarty pants too! We are still needing to work on some social skills, but I know she'll grow a lot over the school year. She's had some difficult days at home lately, but I'm sure it has more to do with Lottie's arrival, and adjusting to our new family normal. Overall, it'll be a great year no matter what!

Preschool, here we come!
{Ready for school!}
{This is her bag from last year because they make their bags the first day of school}

{Siblings}
{David's first day is tomorrow!}

{First Day of Preschool since 2014!}

{1st Day of her first preschool class, and her last 1st Day before she's in Kindergarten!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...