Monday, April 29, 2013

Life via iPhone Pictures

First and foremost, thank you all for the sweet comments on my last post! I really appreciate it :)

Secondly, I feel like I dropped a bomb and ran away from my computer. My nausea comes in waves, and usually I feel the worst when I'm alone with my thoughts while Jillian naps. Meaning, blogging is one of the last things on my mind. I'm hoping to remedy this soon. In the mean time, here are some pictures* I've taken in the last 2ish weeks. Enjoy!

*I've noticed that I seem to take a lot of photos of food or inanimate objects. Instead of boring you with all those, just know that I've eaten quite a variety of food lately while doing things like storm tracking on my laptop.


{Jillian watching Yo Gabba Gabba}
{It hurts my neck just looking at her!}

{Jillian in pigtails. They always make her look so grown up to me} 

{Our backyard covered in hail from Friday night} 

{Our front yard covered in hail and leaves}
{It was a loud storm, but we didn't have much damage at our house} 

{Family fun at the Arts Festival}
{Even though you can't see my smile, I think this is a perfect picture :)} 

{Phil getting ready to do his first solo 5K!} 

{Phil as he crossed the finish line!}
{The 5K wasn't officially timed like the marathon, so we have him finishing around 41 minutes} 
{Unfortunately, he hurt his knee :( It's better today, so we're hoping it'll be good as new soon}

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. omg the pigtails!!! So dang cute! y'all are the cutest little family. I'm so excited for you that you're adding another to the bunch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! She tolerates them most of the time, but I do have to take them out for nap time. Otherwise, she tries to eat the hair ties :-/

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...