Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're Down At The Cinema...


{via}
Before she left for California, Phil and I wanted to hangout with our friend Carrie one last time! We decided to go to the Warren Theater and see Angels & Demons. Now, neither Carrie nor I have read any of the books, but Phil has. All three of us enjoyed it very much and Phil says it follows the book really closely. The volume in our particular theater was pretty loud, but it probably didn't help that we were towards the front of the theater. This movie was given a thumbs up by all of us so go and see it! You won't be disappointed :)

Peace to you,

"Don't Say You Love Me" by M2M

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...