Wednesday, May 20, 2009

With 25 Sweet Summers...



Today is my husband's 25th birthday! YAY!!! Even though I've been making fun of my "old fart" for turning a "quarter-century" today, I still love him very much :D

I wish we could do more for his birthday, but we're both so busy today :( We'll have dinner together later tonight and then we'll bring a cake, (maybe I'll convince him cupcakes are better), to choir practice at church tonight! As long as he's happy, that's all that matters.

In other news, we went down to help my brother clean his summer only apartment he just moved into. It was pretty awful, especially the fridge. I was just praying none of that stuff was any type of bodily fluid Xb Some of it was rust so now that I've 409'ed it to death, the fridge and stove look a LOT better and he's place looks a little more livable :) Afterwards, we took him to Rusty's Frozen Custard! Love that place... It was just warm enough to eat it outside while we watched the sun set. After that, we went home and showered before going to bed. Even though I got more sleep last night than I have all week, I was exhausted when I woke up this morning! So much so that I almost didn't get out of bed on time and I wasn't able to cook the beer chicken recipe I wanted to try on Phil's birthday. Oh well, I'll just have to make it tomorrow.

I'll be having lunch with Jess today, hopefully hanging out with Jessica sometime soon, going to Kaylea's wedding, going up to Tulsa for some SAI business/BFF time with Annette and then we're leaving for our 1 year wedding anniversary trip!! I just can't wait :D

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Peace to you,


"Gulf War Song" by Moxy Früvous

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...