Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who Says You Can't Go Home?...


Our trip went really well, despite all the rain ;) The picture represents our view from the car most of the time we traveled. All in all, it was a very good trip! We didn't take many pictures in Hope, like I wanted, but we'll just have to travel back soon to do so :) When we first got to Hope, nothing looked the same and I almost started to cry. I felt kind of silly for going back and didn't even want to stay. Luckily, I have a great husband who convinced me to go to the one person's house that I remembered how to get to, Betty Jo. Her husband died a few days before our wedding, so I had no clue if she even lived there anymore. Thank goodness she did and we had a great visit! We then found the place Mr. Knowles works and caught up with him, then had a nice dinner with both of the Knowles at Western Sizzlin'. It was great to see them :)

Today I went to work in the morning and then just kind of relaxed/edited our photos from the trip so I could put them on facebook.

Even though it felt like Monday to me, tomorrow is Friday! I'll need to do laundry and pick up a little bit, but hopefully Phil and I can enjoy the weekend. We SHOULD be finding out about his fellowship REALLY soon so keep your fingers crossed! :D

Peace to you,


"Who Says You Can't Go Home" by Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...