Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Catch-Up

Even though today was my first day without working, I've been nesting like crazy! I cooked some chicken for my cook & freeze meals, laundry, had a meeting at church and I'm going to a childcare class with Phil tonight. However, I did want to play catch up with my 30 Day Photo Challenge!

Day 6: From A Low Angle

We have the changing table all set up and ready for Ms. Jill!

Day 7:Fruit
We love apple season! We recently bought Empire, Rome, and Jonagold and they smell yummy :)

Day 8: A Bad Habit
I do not make the bed every morning. Even if I feel better when I do, it doesn't always happen.

Day 9: Someone You Love
I couldn't choose, so I have both my daughter and my hubby :)

Day 10: Childhood Memory
I don't even remember when this started, but my mom and I have a tradition of watching "Little Women" together. It is something I hope to continue with Jill.

Day 11: Something Blue

I love my blue leafy pillows from Target! The shade of blue is just gorgeous to me.

Day 12: Sunset
It doesn't get prettier than this :)

Day 13: Me with 13 Things
Phil and I went to the store to finish off our baby stock pile for the pantry. This is more than 13 items, but I figured it would work! HAHA 

Day 14: Eyes

Hope y'all had a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm fruit sounds SO good right now! :) I love that you're nesting right now, so adorable! But don't feel bad about not making the bed, I rarely make ours! haha

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...