Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo Challenge, Day 2

Day Two: What I Wore Today
{I feel like I'm looking pretty huge today and I do have two feet btw. It took about 5 tries to get this picture so I gave up when I figured this one would work HAHA}

I won't lie, I was very tempted to dress up today just because I knew the picture would be about what I wore. However, I did my best to dress nicely in things I usually wear. Today the weather was wacky because we were supposed to hit 67 degrees before a fast cold front came through and lowered the temperature to the lower 40's. Since I'm already having issues keeping a good temperature at work, I figured jeans, a tank top, then my sweater thing would help me :) That way if I was hot, I could have just the tank top with my fan on and if I was cold, the sweater thing would keep me warm. The necklace was thrown on just to bring a little something to my very neutral colored tops.

Sweater: Gap
Necklace: Claire's
Sneakers: really old ;)

1 comment:

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...