Thursday, January 23, 2014

Huzzah Y'all!

You guys. Seriously.

I haven't touched my laptop in over two weeks now. My power cord went kaput, and I haven't been able to charge ye old laptop. This made me really scared because my computer is not officially backed up right now. I've tried several times, but different things have caused it to stop. I really didn't want to lose everything on my computer! I've been around, but I was using my phone which does significantly less than an actual laptop. {Sorry phone salespersons, I will always require an actual computer pleaseandthankyou} It's clear I'm in need of a new computer period, but let's go one step at a time for now.

I finally got a replacement power cord in the mail yesterday! I am going through all my emails, uploading pictures, etc. So far, everything looks good, and I should have all the data I started with. In the meantime, I've also had several things going on round these parts. Get ready for several posts in the next few days!

Hope y'all are doing well, and I hope to be around from now on :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are well! I was wondering why your blog had been so quiet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so hard to not post, check my email, etc. I was having withdrawals! HAHA

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...