Monday, April 6, 2015

Cracking the Door

After a few weeks, I feel refreshed enough to begin again. There will, however, be a few changes.

The first change is going to be: I will stop watermarking all of my photos. If I'm particularly worried about an image, I will watermark that one specifically. Otherwise, it will save lots of time if I just post photos. That begin said, if you ever happen upon a photo that belongs to me that someone is using, let me know as soon as you can! Please and thank you :)

The second is, I'm going to stop being so vague about things. If you're allowed to know, I will tell you. If not, I will say it is something that I feel is not appropriate for a blog. Believe it or not, I personally feel some things should not be shared on social media even in this day in age. A few topics, (like finances, marital issues, and the like), are not up for public discussion. Also, if the news or situation is not mine to share, (like a parent's job situation), then it is not appropriate for me to write about. Besides, I need an air of mystery, no?

Finally, the last change will be a more personal one. I will be more honest with myself, which I hope will be reflected in my blog.

The last two weeks have been especially crazy because the four of us in the Coghill household had a really nasty cold virus. I'm talking, double ear infections for all, pink eye for both kiddos, nasty/mucus-y coughs, lots of tissues everywhere, and antibiotics for everyone kind of nasty cold. It is finally just about gone, and I couldn't be happier. I honestly thought I would be sick the rest of my life! We're all about at 90%, but I'm not sure if it's still the cold or allergies. Time will time :)

We had a busy Easter that included us all taking naps and not leaving the house after 2 pm. All in all, it was a good day and we are so very thankful for the gift of Jesus and his sacrifice that we do not deserve. What amazing love has our father shown toward us!

Hope you had a good month, and I look forward to being around again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...