Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Working Out

Well, my first workouts were not too terrible! I did get a little nauseous/light-headed at first, but that wore off after I was done. It seems to be correlated with my heart rate.

I am doing two workouts a day right now. In the morning, I am doing my Biggest Loser Power Sculpt DVD that I've had for years. In the evening, I am doing either C25K, or my Sweating to the Oldies video which is even older! {I got that VHS tape when I was in 8th grade}

I want to do a 5K on Thanksgiving, so I need to start training now. Jogging wasn't awful, but I can definitely tell I haven't done it in a long time. Also, my allergies were getting worked up in just the 30 minutes I went walking/jogging. Anyone a runner? Any tips or advice for allergies? I am open to suggestions!

Also, I'm not too terribly sore this morning, which made my morning workout a lot easier. And, in all honesty, if I was hurting too much, I would have just skipped it. That's how I roll ;)

I feel like I need a new workout mix too, just to get something fresh. Do you have a playlist? What songs get you moving?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...