Wednesday, February 17, 2016

2016 To Do List

The last few years, I've made a To Do List, {thanks to my love of lists ;)}, along with a scripture and word for the year. After a lot of thought, I have decided to just do a To Do List. In the last few years, I feel like, although I picked some good scriptures and words, I am just not able to truly focus on either. I'm sure it's partially due to the fact that I don't spend enough time praying or spiritually reflecting. However, until my life gets a little less crazy, I feel it is better for me to just have the To-Do List :)

2016 To Do List
1) Install Ceiling Fans in 4 rooms
2) Get my brother married
3) Visit Wisconsin
4) Have a healthy baby
5) Buy a mini van {Bought in March - post here}
6) Fund raise for Jillian's Cochlear Implant & Surgery
7) Have Jillian get a cochlear implant
8) Write a prayer for each member of my family
9) Make a home binder
10) Look into earthquake insurance
11) Go on 4 dates with Phil*
12) Treat myself to a haircut, massage or pedicure 4 times

*A date is defined by the following factors: 1. I take a shower, style my hair, and put on make-up, 2. someone watches the kids for more than 90 minutes, and we are not in the same building for the full 90 minutes, 3. a food item must be consumed at some point before going home, 4. I cannot suggest we run errands or go to Target, and 5. we must take the car, and not the mini van to our destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...