Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'll Be Looking At The Moon, But I'll Be Seeing You...

PROJECT 365: Day 84

I'm around again. As I mentioned before, when life-changing events happen to me, I tend to disappear while I deal. Luckily this was a little more expected so I haven't been gone real long. You see, I was officially diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) on Tuesday. This effects more than just my fertility, it also means I don't utilize insulin as well as I should. However, I am not diabetic and my cholesterol looks good as well. This is not life threatening and it doesn't mean I can never have children. However, it was hard to hear that it would be difficult. Plus, I'm taking a pill to help me out a little that makes me nauceous, but I'm slowly adjusting. I'm such a blessed person since I have this unbelievable support system with my family. They're not only being there for me when I need someone to talk/cry to, they're also learning all they can about PCOS so they can better understand what it is. God is so good!!

Other than this, I'm happy to have a fairly quiet week in terms of school, work and social activities. I've been missing my parents a lot lately, but I know it's only because I'll be seeing them soon. It's good just to hear their voice sometimes :)

Tonight, Phil and I are watching "Night of the Living Dead". Even with Halloween over, we still have several horror films on our Netflix queue. I'll be so glad to move on with these Xb Is it Christmas yet?

After this post, I made a list of "Reasons to love Reading" mostly for Phil to see and I thought I'd share it with y'all! Since there is a high chance we'll be moving there after we're both done with school so I wanted him to know what some of the best things about it were!

I hope God is blessing you this week!

Peace to you,


"I'll Be Seeing You" by Billie Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...