Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm Hooked So Toss Me Over...

PROJECT 365: Day 85

Today was not a super great day for me. A few minor things started to feel like big things by the end of the day. Things didn't even get better once I got home. Phil and I got in a silly fight and I felt even worse. However, being the great husband he is, he still offered to take me to a movie tonight. We went to see "A Christmas Carol" in 3D! That was fun and the movie was pretty good. It did have some jumpy/kinda scary for a children's movie moments, but overall I enjoyed it. It's always nice to be in a better mood by bed time. It makes sleep much more peaceful and enjoyable! Now I'm ready to decorate for Christmas! Anyone else? :)

Happy Friday all!

Peace to you,


"The Bird and the Worm" by Owl City

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...