Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just Remember Me When...

PROJECT 365: Day 86
Went back to Weight Watchers for the first time in three weeks. Despite everything that's happened, I still lost 1.4 pounds which brings me to a total weight loss of 14 pounds! I know that's not much in the amount of time I've been a member, but I'm pretty proud :)

After the meeting, I made a grocery shopping list and then I decided I needed to get my CHI back from Annette. You see, Annette had borrowed my straightener at OIL and accidently took it home to Tulsa. So I had a mini-road trip and hung out with one of my BFFs for a few hours. We talked, walked around Hobby Lobby and had a nice time :) I got my straightener back and she also gave me the first book in the True Blood series. She really really likes the book and is a fan of the tv show as well. I told her I'd read the book, so here goes nothing.

I won't start tonight though! I have 48ish hours to watch the last 8 episodes of Veronica Mars online before it rotates back to season 1.

Hope y'all had a great day!

Peace to you,



"We Used To Be Friends" by The Dandy Warhols (Veronica Mars theme song)

1 comment:

  1. 14 pounds! That's awesome!

    And I couldn't live a DAY without my straightener! ;)

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...