Monday, November 16, 2009

What Would You Ask If You Had Just One Question...

PROJECT 365: Day 88
I lead such an exciting life, don't I? ;)

Today has been chilly and very long. I woke up a little late this morning since my bed felt so comfortable. Also, I stayed up to watch "Fireproof" again. It was totally worth it though! Anyways, I was about 5 minutes late to class, but half of my class were in the hallway, gathered around a table. I asked a girl if it was a class field trip and she said he was giving a bonus point to anyone who donated $2 to the Invisible Children booth. If you don't know anything about Invisible Children, go here. It's a really important cause and very eye-opening. Thankfully, with this little bonus point scramble, it didn't matter I was late :)

I went by the grocery store to buy some lunch. When I was there, I decided I really wanted some Fig Newtons. I always get the strawberry kind... yum! So here I am at work... doing easy crossword puzzles online and eating Fig Newtons. It's a hard life, isn't it? lol Tonight Phil and I are going grocery shopping then watching our two new DVDs from Netflix. We have to watch them quickly so we can finish all the scary movies by Christmas! I can't believe Christmas and Thanksgiving are so close... where has this year gone?! Ah well... that's they way the cookie crumbles.

Happy Monday everyone!

Peace to you,

"What If God Was One Of Us" by Joan Osbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...