Saturday, November 24, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog

We are home after quite a Thanksgiving. It was bittersweet for me. Not only was it Jillian's first Thanksgiving, it was also the last major holiday for her to celebrate as a first. My baby is getting so big! {Insert crocodile mama tears and lots of blubbering here.}

I do have lots of photos to share, but I need to watermark them. In the meantime, I have something fun for you :)

...

But I'm going to be a tease about it, so come back tomorrow to find out what it is!

Hope y'all had a blessed Thanksgiving and relaxing weekend so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...