Today I am linking up with the fabulous Laura for Fab Friday!
- I am totally on the ball for Jillian's birthday and Christmas gifts! I have at least 80% ordered online and I even received a few of the items the other day. Hurray for fast shipping!
- Even though we didn't do much for it, I feel like I had a really good Halloween. I didn't completely stuff my face with candy, got some great pictures of my Queen Bee, and cuddled with my favorite person during a scary movie, (that didn't keep me up all night).
- An old youth director of mine has moved back to the OKC area after living in Kansas for a few years. I'm excited to finally meet his daughter and catch up!
- Jillian's birthday party is in full swing! I ordered invitations early this morning, and I've priced out the supplies. I can't wait to share!
- Last, but not least, I'm so glad it's Friday! This week has been a little harder returning to normal. I'm on day 2 of trying to pack away Halloween decorations. Having Phil home tomorrow to help with a teething and very active baby is going to be SO helpful!
What is fabulous in your life? Link up!