Friday, March 29, 2013

Quick Update

My birthday was fairly quiet and calm, but trust me when I tell you I felt blessed all day :)
Countless messages all over the internet, text messages, flowers from my parents...
Some of my good friends at church even took me to lunch on Wednesday at Pei Wei! Seriously, it's been great.

Well, then I've had a crazy 3 days since. Hopefully things will return to normal soon. Well, after Easter... and after our trip to Minnesota. So May right? HAHA I kid, I kid. Mid-April should bring some normalcy back to our lives.

Hope y'all are doing well and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...