Monday, March 25, 2013

Courtsmas Eve

Courtsmas Eve {noun} March 25th; The day before Courtney's birthday

I had quite a busy day, but it was good overall. Jillian and I had a play and lunch date, speech therapy, then a trip to the post office. We were gone from 9am - 4pm, and Jillian was having a diva-ish day. {aka throwing things and screaming/screeching at random.} Things calmed down once we both took short naps. Plus, daddy and Daniel Tiger can fix just about anything ;)

Tomorrow is my birthday! I hope to do a quick post, but be sure to follow me on Instagram because I will be one busy picture-takin' bee :)

Happy Courtsmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...