Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bébé Deux Week 10 Update

Today's date: May 7, 2013

How far along: 10 Weeks

Total weight gain: I have lost about 3 pounds. I find it interesting because, the days I actually ate, I felt like I ate a lot. I guess not!

Size and growth of baby: Bébé is the size of a prune! All of their vital organs are fully developed, cartilage and bones are forming, and they are already swallowing and kicking! {via}

Baby is a: We have about 9 weeks until we know!

Maternity clothing: Most pants, and some shirts.

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good for me. I don't always get a nap, but I just go to bed by 10 on the days I'm exhausted. It all works out ok.

Movement: None yet, but the doctor saw plenty on our ultrasound today. Wiggly just like their big sister ;)

Cravings/Aversions: Most of my cravings have been for something sour or watermelon, (but not sour watermelon). Also, pretzels with cheese sauce, nachos, and whole dill pickles are on my list. Aversions are mostly meat, fried chicken, mexican food, fast food, burgers... really just about anything that's not mac n' cheese, mashed potatoes, or my current craving. I've had to mute the TV a lot because those silly food commercials are making me queasy!

Morning Sickness: Queasy here and there. Mostly, I just have zero appetite. Hopefully that'll be over soon. I can't wait to enjoy eating again. I don't take Zofran every day, which is nice.

Symptoms: Sore/heavy boobs, a little heartburn, some nausea, peeing a fair amount, and tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first: I was really sick with Jillian almost the whole time. This time, I just have moments of nausea, but no vomiting. My lower back gets sore/tired really quickly with this pregnancy too.

The best moment of this past week: Meeting my friends' sweet baby boy, a successful youth group event, and hearing bébé's strong heartbeat today!!

What I miss: Nothing :)

I'm looking forward to: Feeling movements, enjoying food again, and getting into the second trimester soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad I am not the only one who had the stereotypical pickle cravings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Well, don't look in my fridge. I just bought one of those HUGE whole pickle jars at the store today ;)

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...