Saturday, January 23, 2016

BB-3 Week 12 Update


Today's date: January 23, 2016

How far along: 12 Weeks

Total weight gain: I am at +1 in terms of prepregnancy weight.

Size and growth of baby: BB-3 is the size of a plum or an army man! The brain is developing fast, just like most of their organs and tissue. They are opening and closing their fingers, and even curling their toes! {via}

Baby is a: I have to wait until late March to know. I added a poll on the side of my blog for guesses. You should vote for your guess on the side panel!

Maternity clothing: I wear maternity pants consistently, but shirts are still a mix of maternity and regular. I also change into sweatpants or pj pants if I'm at home for longer than 90 minutes at a time.

Sleep: I either have a well rested night's sleep, or I'm waking up every 90 minutes. No in between for me. I don't have to get up and pee in the middle of the night, and I can usually fall back asleep easily.

Movement: None yet, but I have a feeling that I'll be feeling squirms soon! Eek!

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings are BBQ, Mexican food, and Coke ICEEs. Aversions are still cooking meats, anything overly sweet, greasy food, and anything that just happens to sound awful at the time.

Morning Sickness: I had a few rougher days, but overall I think I'm over the hump of it! Still no Zofran, and I just have to go with the flow in terms of what sounds and smells good/bad for that particular day. It feels good to feel semi-normal again :)

Symptoms: Sore/heavy boobs, a little heartburn, some nausea, peeing a fair amount, and tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first two: I was still sick with the other pregnancies, I'm already gaining weight with this one, I'm more wishy-washy about food this time, and I have more "growing pains" in my pelvic area. {That's a little scary for me, but so far everything is still good :)}

The best moment of this past week: Getting my craving for steak fajitas not only satisfied, but it tasted just like I thought it would :)

What I miss: Nothing at all!

I'm looking forward to: My next appointment on Wednesday when we'll hear the heartbeat on Doppler, finding out the gender, and seeing my folks in a few months.
Now to compare pictures :)
{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle: David 2013 Right: BB-3 2016}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...