Tuesday, April 6, 2010

But Then Love Comes In...

I'll be doing two posts today. I wanted to keep this separate from my other post :)


1. Showers or baths? If I had to choose, I'd probably pick baths. Mostly because, as of lately, my sense of balance has been off and I've almost fallen as I'm washing my hair. It's kind of scary

2. Do you have any crazy urges? I'm guessing no, but I guess I don't really understand the question??

3. What is one thing we don't know about you? Oh goodness, I'm not sure. I'm a little rusty, but I know ASL (American Sign Language). I took two Spanish classes at TU, but I wasn't doing very well so I switched to sign language! I already talk with my hands with lots of facial expression so it was fun learning!

4. Exercise...love it or hate it? If I'm doing something fun that doesn't feel like exercising, then I love it :) Otherwise, no thank you. For example, I was always in shape in the fall in high school because of color guard. Jazz running across the football field, doing tosses, flipping flags and guns.... it didn't feel like exercising which is why I liked it! Plus, I like dancing around. If I took a dance class, maybe that would help.

5. Do you think you have a good body image? Nope not really

6. Flour or corn tortillas? I like flour the best. Corn is ok for dishes like enchiladas and the like.

7. How do you celebrate Easter? It always involves church from 6 am to 1 pm, family photos (if there's family around), a light lunch and then napping/relaxing the rest of the day. Having my parents as ministers at different churches and now being so involved at two churches, as soon as services are over I crash on the couch and stay put :)

8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs? If I had the time I'd say hard boiled. However, until I have children/more free time before Easter, it looks like plastic eggs

Peace to you,

"Many the Miles" by Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...