Thursday, April 22, 2010

Someday We'll Find A Place Here In This World...

This is just a quick little post to let you know I'm still alive! Here is a list of the things I've had to do/deal with since my last post:

- 2 wedding showers on one Saturday
- Team report check point at school
- Last minute registration for a youth retreat (by last minute, I mean 4 days before we leave :-/)
- Resume and cover letter assignment
- Mock job interview in class
- OIL Session starting
- Enroll in class
- Not in bed until at least 2 in the morning two nights in a row
- Leave for said youth conference with 10 children in tow
- Have it rain the entire weekend (non-stop I might add)
- Dealing with teenagers 24/7 for 3 days straight (all the hormones and mood swings... so glad I'm past that part of my life!)
- Getting home and cleaning half the apartment
- Test the next day
- Voice lesson
- Church meeting
- Work
- 2 papers due yesterday
- Team meeting for rough draft of our report (plus one later today)
- Run to library to check out 7 books for my various papers
- Team report due tomorrow
- Research paper due tomorrow (plus do a presentation on it in class)
- Church choir practice

Yep, and that didn't include some other personal things I had to deal with. Oy. After tomorrow, Phil and I are escaping to Tulsa for Friday night and most of the day Saturday. I have to be back at church to do the children's sermon, but hopefully by then my soul will be recharged again :) I still have 1 more assignment and 1 more presentation before I'm officially in finals mode, but it's nothing compared to the past two weeks plus everything I'm doing tonight. One silver lining: Monday I'm meeting my advisor who will look over the courses I've enrolled in and then, depending on what she agrees with, she will be applying for my graduation this fall!! Eeek! I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! It's a little dim for now, but it should only get brighter :D Let's hope I don't screw it up...

I hope y'all are doing ok! I'm sorry I haven't even touched my Google Reader in 2 weeks. I'll try to catch up as soon as I can.

Peace to you,

"Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...