Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Declare My Independence From The Critics And Their Stones...

I finished all the typing I needed to until my group meeting at 6pm so I had a little free time. :)

As I mentioned in my long winded about me, I am an alum of the fabulous Kappa Delta Sorority. There are many great things about KD, but one in particular is the newest campaign supported by KD; the Confidence Coalition. It's celebrating women and how wonderful, beautiful and inspiring we all are despite what we are told by the media. This video is from the main website and it made me smile. I hope it makes you smile too and that you realize you are beautiful, powerful and amazing!



Peace to you,


"One Girl Revolution" by Superchick

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...