Friday, February 20, 2015

Lent 2015

We are now two days into the season of Lent for 2015. I have mentioned before that I will sometimes add something to my life as opposed to taking something out. This year was no different.

I was inspired by another story that was included in our church's newsletter. I'm doing something similar, but not exactly the same. I have made a list of 40 individuals or couples, who have made an impact on my life. I am picking one every day of Lent to prayer over them. There is one person on my list who is deceased, but I thought I could pray for their family instead.

Do you observe Lent? Are you doing anything in observation of Lent?

{Too bad we can't give up winter weather for Lent amIright?!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...