Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday 2015

I'll be honest and admit I was not super excited about this year's Super Bowl.

I saw a few funny commercials before the game, and I figured it wouldn't get much better. With the Patriot's #Deflategate and the Seahawks appearing for the second year in a row, the game itself didn't sound exciting.

While the game was not thrilling, but I did enjoy watching with my little family while feasting on Summer Sausage, Colby Jack cheese, and Triscuits. {It's was my dad's favorite thing to eat for Super Bowl Sunday}

In the end, the Patriots won. Another Super Bowl has come and gone.

Did you watch? What was your favorite part?

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...