Thursday, March 26, 2015

29 Years Young

I'm officially at the end of my 20's! For the next 365 days, I will be "living it up" as a 20-something ;) I'm for sure going to dye some of my hair a funky color, and I'm considering getting a small tattoo. I mean, once I'm 30, I can't do things like that, right?! HAHA

Now the only big bummer about turning 29, (because let's be honest, I'm not all that scared about being the big 3-0), is that all 4 of the Coghills are suffering from a pretty nasty head cold. We all feel pretty icky. For the most part, we survived the day, and I'm so thankful for my little family :) I know turning 30 next year won't be too bad with them by my side! Plus, Phil and I will finally be in the same decade age-wise again!

The only two pictures I have from the day are these:
 {My Birthday Frap from Starbucks that Phil brought over :)}

{My birthday "cake" which consisted for 3 cheesecakes, and 3 cupcakes from Gigi's}

Here's to 29!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...