Monday, March 9, 2015

Spark

If I'm being honest here, I've been avoiding you, Blogger. It's not permanent, and it's not anything you did.

{For real, it's me and not you. I promise!}

I've been going through some stuff. It's all deeply personal too. I have been upfront about my pregnancy losses, my post partum depression, and things like that. However, there are a few things that I just feel are off limits. Unfortunately for me, all of those off limit situations are coming at me at once. Meaning, I feel like I can't really share anything.

This song has been on my mind and heart a lot lately.

I'm doing a little better. In fact, I got a spark of light this weekend. It may be the light at the end of this tunnel, or it could just be something to get me through this particular part of the journey.

It's so hard because this is life. This is how the world is. You deal with things as they come, but you try to balance that with rejoicing in the good. My scale was obviously off balance, but I'm hoping this is the turning point. The part where I can start focusing on the good. The part where I can release certain things because nothing can be resolved immediately.

I promise I will be a little less vague soon. Until then, just know that the Coghills are doing ok. As a family, we're making it through together.

Hope you're doing well friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...