Saturday, February 5, 2011

Beneath The Winter Snow...


{via: me}

I think it is finally working! Two quick things:

1) Phil and I apologize for rambling so much. We just got a little carried away. However, that's exactly how we act when no one is looking so it's almost like hanging out with us at our apartment :) Again, it's super long, (to us), so if you make it all the way through the video - God bless you HAHA I will owe you a drink or something if you ask :)

2) This is from a week ago. For whatever reason, I couldn't get the link to work until now. Please ignore all old news.

Enjoy!


If you'd like to participate, here is the word list and questions! If you make one, let me know. I'd love to see it! :D


Say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

Now answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?


Peace to you,

3 comments:

  1. I miss you guys so much!! Come see us. We have Sapporo in the fridge & it's going to be 72+ every day this next week :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "Come see us" and you got Phil with "We have Sapporo" HAHAHA

    Miss you too!! We are coming at some point this year. I told Phil once he gets a job offer, tell them he can start 2 weeks later and we're gonna road trip to see you guys! I'll be keeping y'all updated about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fab! You all are welcome here ANYtime, and we will always have Sapporo because apparently Jon is OBSESSED with it. Haha :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...