Monday, February 7, 2011

What Else Is New, What Can I Do...


{via}

Ok kids, we may be in for round 2 of major snow here in Oklahoma. The funny thing? My new winter parka is scheduled to deliver the day it dumps more snow - Wednesday. Awesome.

I'm going to try and be consistent with my entries from now on. I think I'm finally getting into the swing of things. You know, it only took 1 full month and 1 1/2 winter storms to get me going ;) On Mondays, I will be doing Music Mondays. Not just songs I am into, but just anything that involves music in general. In honor of our blustery winter, I thought I'd make a winter playlist! Enjoy. p.s. If you don't listen to them, at least watch the one for "The Fox in the Snow"! It's such a cute stop animation :)

3. "Peppermint Winter" by Owl City Single from iTunes

Happy Monday!

Peace to you,

2 comments:

  1. So, grasshopper, you're saying it takes over a foot of snow to get you blogging regularly? ;-P

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...