Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shopping Spree Begin...


{Mama and I circa Thanksgiving 2007}


First of all, I want to give a shout-out to my wonderful mama! She not only listened to my grumblings this afternoon, (sparing Phil the trouble), but she helped me think of what to call today. {Love you mama!!!}

Yes, I know it's already called Tuesday. However, since I am trying to be more consistent with my postings, let me introduce you to Tuesday's new name...

Shoesday!

Here are some beauties I have my eyes on :)

Price: $75

I'm on the lookout for some super cute black shoes from my best friend's wedding this May. I lovelovelove these! I don't care how much they may hurt, I will wear these shoes! I should probably check to see if the groomsman walking with me down the aisle is tall so I'm not towering over him...

Price: $29.99

I think these flats are adorable! And of course, I love most things from Target. I really like the blue, but I don't think they'd go with much. If I do get these, I would mostly likely get the black ones.


Price: $44

I know so many people who own and love TOMS. Not only are they great shoes, but it's for a great cause. I like the red ones 1) because it's different and 2) I recently got a navy and white striped cardigan and I think these would look really cute together.


Price: $29.99

I'm actually cheating with this one. I already own them :) I allow myself $40 every paycheck to spend how I want. I saw this on another blog, looked them up and bought them! They are supposed to deliver tomorrow, the same time my parka is supposed to come in. However, I have a feeling UPS won't be delivering tomorrow due to the 6-12" of snow we're supposed to get. Anyways, I'm excited to get them!!

Hope you enjoyed the first edition of Shoesday!

Peace to you,

(Start the song video at 3:25 to hear the song. Sorry, it's the only version I could find)

2 comments:

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...