Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Know The Truth Awaits Me...


Today marks Day 2 of the great blizzard in Oklahoma. Although most universities and several companies will be closed, I actually get to wake up and go to work tomorrow! A part of me is very happy to do something and not have to lose another day of pay. However, a tiny part of me is sad that I won't get to sleep in for a third day :)

I did a video with Phil that I was going to publish Sunday, but I forgot. Then I tried on Monday and the link is not working :( As soon as I get it to work, it'll be on here. Please forgive the fact that I will talk about things from this past weekend! lol

I've also been having a rough time lately. Partially due to readjusting to life now that I'm not a student. Also when it comes to dealing with people who are less mature than I am. It's just so hard for me to be compassionate when I've never had the attitude. There is a side of me that worries about the confrontation, but secretly I long to hear their excuse. That way, when I realize it's not valid, I can laugh it off and try my hardest not to care. I've always had a problem with people hating me just for being alive, but it never stops hurting. No matter how much I mature, it's hard not to let the immature rule my emotions. They're just so good at it.

I thought for something fun, I'd participate in "A Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays"!

{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
I had so many! I usually watched Growing Pains, Full House, and Saved By The Bell

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
"Save the Last Dance for Me" by Michael Buble :)

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope. Got them all removed summer of 2003.

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Jammies, couch, Netflix and husband :)

{five} do you play any instruments?
I play the piano and I can play a little guitar, but it's nothing to hoot and holler about.

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
That's a big N-O!

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
No, I would put them in my mouth, but I rarely chewed.

{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
Not at all. I can put gas in it, drive it, air the tires, and tell both my husband and dad something's wrong ;) HAHA

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
Just barely

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
I've started to knit twice now, but it's far too frustrating for me. Give me cross-stitching anytime!

Peace to you,
"Is It Wicked Not To Care?" by Belle & Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...