Monday, February 21, 2011

A Silence I Can't Ignore...


{via}

I started this entry a handful of times and just wasn't sure how to.
No worries, there's nothing really wrong with me right now. It's more of a new information I'm processing.

Phil and I had a really great Valentine's Day! We celebrated early, cooked our delicious meal together and just enjoyed one another's company :) I do have pictures of the food that I'll post later with the recipes. The Rocky Road Rice Krispie Treats were probably the biggest hit of the evening!

On Valentine's Day, I had my annual appointment with my favorite doctor . I figured I'd be used to this type of exam, but not in the slightest. Plus, I have new insurance and had to figure that all out. When I got to speak with the doctor, she told me some information about what happened to me this summer. Dr. V said, based off of what happened, she thinks it was a tubal pregnancy. If I didn't chemically dissolve the pregnancy, I would of had to have emergency surgery to remove whatever tube was in trouble. That was a little scary to hear. She did say it is good that I got pregnant in the first place. However, she did advise me to go back to Dr. H, the doctor who officially diagnosed me with PCOS, and do a test to see if one or both of my tubes are blocked. If one or both are, I'll still have some issues with tubal pregnancies. I told my mama about it and she sounded like that would be good to look into. I, of course, googled the procedure to see how rough it would be. It doesn't look to bad, but it's still a little scary because I'm such a scaredy-cat ;) So I've been processing all of that.

I'm having some career issues right now, but unfortunately it's mostly stuff I have to suck up and deal with. Yay for being an adult right? *sigh*

Anyways, with this stress in my life, today was definitely a Red Hot Chili Peppers kind of day. For my Music Monday, I have a lovely mix of songs for my mood today. Enjoy!


Happy Monday Y'all!

Peace to you,

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the tubal pregnancy stuff, that's scary! But I know it can be fixed, too... So that's good. I always worry about that because I have an IUD and they say it raises the chance of having that (while the IUD is in, if I were to get preg). Eeks!

    Anyway, I'm thinking of you! Call me whenever you want, I'd love to talk! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...