Wednesday, February 9, 2011

But Now You're Getting Comfortable...

Another snow day for Phil and I. It's still snowing now, but it should be stopping soon. Hopefully I can get to work tomorrow. I am enjoying the How I Met Your Mother marathon with my best friend :)


{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
I like crushed the best, and Sonic drinks are the closest to cubed that I like :)

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
People driving dangerously. This can include:
not using signals
riding too close to the back end of my car
switching lanes quickly
weaving in and out of traffic
driving too fast in bad weather
driving when too old to be in the driver's seat

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
Right now, nothing entirely. Since we live in an apartment, I can't paint right now.
However, most of how I decorate in general is mostly a reflection of me with some things Phil likes/doesn't hate ;)

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
I do, but I find that I have no place to put them. Hopefully I can do something to remedy this soon.
Maybe a folder or box of some kind...

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
Wow, I think it was August of 2006, before I left for college and after Phil moved for grad school.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
Nope. I very much act like my star sign, but I don't follow daily scopes

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Usually nothing, but I have been wearing my slipper boots I got for Christmas! (Thanks MIL!)

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
Um... I don't really gamble because I'm so horrible at it!
However, I may play either penny slots or some type of electronic card game (only if someone is with me who knows what they're doing ;D)

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
Yes, but I've changed it from one type to another. I am going to write two separate children's books: one about my father as a child and another about my mother as a child!

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Phantom of the Opera, Gypsy, Hello Dolly and Rent :)


Hope y'all are having a good Wednesday!

Peace to you,
LOVING the Warblers!! Such a good version of this song! Plus, it sends me back to junior high :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...