Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bébé Week 14 Update



I'm pretty excited because this is the first week that I noticed a difference from my picture last week! I asked Phil about 5 times if it really has pooched out that much or if it's just the fact that I have a skirt on instead of gauchos that I had on last week. He assured me it is just baby! :D


Today's date: June 10, 2011

How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain: I actually weighed myself this morning because I've been eating better dinners lately. However, it still said 213.4 which is 11 pounds less than my weight the day I found out I was pregnant. Maybe once I start eating better breakfasts and lunches the number will go up. I just feel a little guilty because I don't want baby to be lacking in nutrients. I do take my prenatal vitamins every single day so my mama said baby should be covered :)

Size and growth of the baby: The size of a lemon! Baby's heart is pumping blood, baby is sucking his/her thumb, wiggling his/her toes and tiny hairs (lanugo) are growing all over his/her body.

Sex: I have a feeling, but it's still too soon to know

Maternity clothes: I have a Be Band that I'm only using on my only pair of jeans. I just got several tank tops from Old Navy this week as well as a pair of bermuda jean shorts! Just in time for the Oklahoma heat! I have two pairs of cargo pants and a nice black skirt. I may get a maxi dress in July, but I think I'm set for awhile.

Sleep: I wake up twice a night now to go pee. I usually sleep very soundly in between potty breaks. However, I've been having some round ligament pains in my right hip during the night so it's hard to get comfortable. Once it passes, I can usually fall asleep pretty well.

Best moment(s) of the week: Finishing up my craft that I made specifically for the gender reveal! I made a sign for both the boy and girl name we have picked out. Once we reveal the gender, I'll reveal the names/sign :) Plus I thought it would be cute to hang the sign in our hospital room too!

Movement: Nothing yet.

Food cravings/aversions: Same aversions as before. I miss eating chips and salsa, but I know bebe won't like it. My main two cravings this week have been Birthday Cake ice cream from Marble Slab, (just plain!), and I wanted blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning! Very yummy :)

Morning sickness: I still take Zofran everyday at lunch just to be safe. However, I seem to be having less nausea after dinner than I used to! I did get really nauseous yesterday morning, but I think I was just really hungry and I didn't have any snacks at work at the time.

Symptoms: Nausea, round ligament pain, peeing a lot, still kinda gassy, and pretty emotional. I cry at TV shows easier than I used to, which is REALLY saying something! LOL

Labor signs: none

Belly button in or out: in

What I miss: Nothing really :)

What I'm looking forward to: My next appointment on June 30th, and feeling movements in the next few months!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I think you're showing, too, love! I can tell :) I'm so excited!!!! Here's a note for the bebe: Grow, bebe, grow! And stop making mom nauseous. <3 auntie C

    :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...