Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bébé Week 15 Update



Today's date: June 18, 2011

How far along: 15 weeks

Total weight gain: I have lost 12 pounds so far

Size and growth of the baby: The size of a naval orange!

Sex: I have a feeling, but it's still too soon to know

Maternity clothes: I have a Be Band that I'm only using on my only pair of jeans, several tank tops from Old Navy this week as well as a pair of bermuda jean shorts.

Sleep: I wake up twice a night now to go pee. I usually sleep very soundly in between potty breaks. Still hard to get comfy, but I'm sure I'll figure it out someday!

Best moment(s) of the week: Knowing I'm one week closer to feeling movements and seeing the baby again :)

Movement: Nothing yet.

Food cravings/aversions: Same aversions as before. No real cravings aside from sno-cones which I got this afternoon :)

Morning sickness: I still take Zofran everyday at lunch just to be safe. Slight nausea here and there, but definitely not like before.

Symptoms: Nausea, round ligament pain, peeing a lot, still kinda gassy, and pretty emotional.

Labor signs: none

Belly button in or out: in

What I miss: Nothing really :)

What I'm looking forward to: My next appointment on June 30th, and feeling movements in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...